Quantum physics is one of the most significant scientific disciplines arguably infamous for being the most complicated subject in the world. The reason for this could be the fact that it requires math and lots of math. Without mathematical reasoning and thinking, you cannot learn it. Another reason why people don’t want to learn it is because it is absurd. Certain phenomena are difficult to understand and comprehend. Though the difficulty is a subjective matter, people find it hard to comprehend certain processes in general. But I think that is a reason why one should pursue it. The actual fun lies in the challenges. You get a certain kick in being able to understand the processes, being able to solve problems and create your own problems, to be able to understand and apply mathematics in dissecting and scrutinizing the intricate details of the quantum world. In this fact, the following quantum physics books for beginners will make your journey much easier.
Quantum Physics Books for Beginners
|Book Name & Author||Image||Rating||Price|
|Quantum Physics for Beginners: From Wave Theory to Quantum Computing by Carl J. Pratt||9.2||View on Amazon|
|Quantum Physics for Beginners: A Self-Study Guide For Absolute Laymen To Understand How Everything Works Without Being Overwhelmed by Otto Wehner||9.0||View on Amazon|
|Quantum Physics for Beginners: The Quantum Theory Bible: Discover the Deepest Secrets of the Law of Attraction and Q Mechanics Related to the Birth of the Universe by Loew T. Kaufmann||9.2||View on Amazon|
|Quantum Physics for Beginners: Discover How Matter Influences The Universe With Quantum Theory and Mechanics Principles by Anthony Allen||9.8||View on Amazon|
1. Quantum Physics for Beginners: From Wave Theory to Quantum Computing
The book is written by putting together exhaustive principles of quantum physics and mechanics. You will find complete theories of mysterious quantum physics that are governing the universe. It’s an introductory book but interprets the core topics in detail. The book will allow you to comprehend the complex topics and implement them in practical life. You will also discover the merits and application of quantum physics in the rise of human civilization. The book will guide you toward the right route to become excel in such a difficult subject.
You could also experience the history and achievement of quantum physics through this book. It will clarify the wave-particle duality dilemma, providing descriptive lesions. You could realize how particles can be in several places at once, diving into this engaging book. The book covers explicitly Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle and Schrodinger’s equation. In addition, it breaks down the principles of quantum entanglement, quantum field theory, and quantum gravity. You will have the conceptual foundation of string theory in this appealing book.
Inside the Book
- The book describes exhaustive theories and principles of quantum physics to offer you a deep insight.
- It covers complex topics in a concise, digestible, and engaging approach.
- This book provides a complete explanation of every topic with huge exercises and examples.
- You could learn what quantum physic is and the acquisition of it with much proof.
- It will teach you how particles can be in different places immediately and the wave-particle duality dilemma.
- It will present you with the theories of the quantum field, entanglement, gravity, and key distribution.
- You will learn about the principles of Schrodinger’s equation, Heisenberg uncertainty, and ultra-precise clocks.
Get Now on Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Walmart
2. Quantum Physics for Beginners: A Simplified Guide to Learn How Everything Works
This book covers the key concepts of quantum physics for beginners, for example, like Quantum Foundation like everything else, we’ll start from the basis on which the entire quantum physics develops, talking about things that really matter and that will allow you to better understand everything else, starting from Matter up to The Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle.
Although this book was created to provide you with the basic concepts explained simply, the author decided to give you some advice on how to create your own personal preparation if you want to improve your mathematical and probability knowledge later.
The book focuses on the most important theories developed in quantum physics, those that have become the basis of this subject over time. The author makes sure that you’ll be able to explain in a simple way, theories like The Six Postulates of Quantum Mechanics, Quantum Field Theory, and the Hilbert Space, so that even a 6-year-old child can understand.
You will get an idea about the most famous phenomena performed throughout history, such as Entanglement, Quantum Tunneling, and Quantum Spin. Moreover, you will get updates on which are the latest discoveries in technology and computer science, referring especially to what concerns Quantum Computing and Simulation and Quantum Teleportation.
Inside the Book
- The book interprets the principles and theories of quantum physics to expand your authority over the subject.
- It explains the complex topics simply to allow you to improve your mathematical and probability knowledge.
- This book will contribute a lot to obtaining a good command of the most famous phenomena of quantum physics.
- It will teach you how quantum physics is cooperating in the advancement of technology and computer science.
- You will find a deep insight into the principles of quantum tunneling, quantum spin, entanglement, and superposition.
- This book will allow you to explore the concepts of quantum teleportation, quantum gravity, anti-matter, and so on.
- You could understand all the principles and theories at ease and apply them in practical life.
3. Quantum Physics for Beginners: The Quantum Theory Bible
You may read this book to release your scare about quantum physics. The book will provide you with practical guidelines to achieve a solid understanding of all the principles of quantum physics. This book will allow you to unleash the authentication of the big bang theory, discover how light bulbs sparkle and grasp how the universe is created. You will find all of your scientific answers having a deep insight into this well-written book. The book will give you a scientific explanation of how gravity is regulating the balance of the solar system.
Moreover, you could understand how the law of attraction works and its advantage of it. The book will give you a strong conception of how quantum computers work and how powerful they are. You will have a clear overview of the equivalence principle, the problem of internal forces, and the relativity of gravity. The concepts of the photoelectric effect, quantum reality, unified energy, unified matter, and superconductors will be clear to you after reading this book. It will also enhance your understanding of the evolution of elementary particles.
Inside the Book
- The book provides practical guidelines and in-depth explanations of quantum physics.
- It comes with an easy-to-understand writing approach, an abundance of examples, and exercises.
- This book covers all the major topics of quantum physics to offer a strong foundation for the subject.
- You will learn the laws of gravity, attraction, binding energy, and atomic model through it.
- It will describe to you the principles of equivalence, internal forces, quantum reality, and unified matter.
- You will have deep insight into the big bang theory, the evolution of elementary particles, and the concept of quantum teleportation.
- This book is written for absolute beginners and explains all the complex topics in an easy-to-understand approach.
4. Quantum Physics for Beginners: Discover How Matter Influences The Universe
Quantum Physics for beginners can be your best arsenal to flourish your scientific knowledge. It will improve your thinking capability and analyzing skills giving a complete concept of the innovation of quantum physics. This book will aid you to become a scientist in the future strengthening your basics of science. By reading this book, you could observe how quantum physics is influencing the universe and how it’s being applied in the real life. The book comes with many exercises, and all of them are solved to aid you.
You will never get stuck anywhere at the time of reading the book since it’s written in plain language and with clear descriptions. The book comes with an in-depth discussion of the theory of relativity, wave-particle duality, and max plank. In addition, you will find complete concepts of Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle, dark matter, black hole, and Bohr’s hypothesis. The book will break down the laws of attraction, philosophical implications, and quantum computing to make you eligible to dive into the innovation of science and technology.
Inside the Book
- The book covers quantum physics from basic to advance to offer you the best learning convenience.
- It’s a great resource of science and complies with the actual standard of scientific laws.
- This book comes with an easy, concise, and fascinating presentation of complex topics.
- It covers the theories of dark matter, black holes, quantum computing, and so on.
- The book portrays the laws of attraction, philosophical implications, and quantum gravity.
- You will find a clear discussion of the theory of relativity, the big bang, wave-particles duality, and other major topics.
- The book is enriched with a vast amount of examples, exercises, and infographics.