In fact, colored markers are useful for different types of art activities including poster boards. Colored markers effectively highlight points and draw attention. Moreover, they are more satisfying to use as they are the perfect way to kill dullness in the office. Arts and crafts enthusiasts may know how markers work on poster boards. Numerous art pens cater to this purpose, with colors designed to be more outstanding and long-lasting. So, here is a list of reviews on the best markers for poster boards I would be glad to share some of my experiences with different brands.
Best Markers for Poster Board
|Sharpie Permanent Markers | Chisel Tip Markers||9.6||View on Amazon|
|Crayola XL Poster Markers | Assorted Classic Colors||9.4||View on Amazon|
|ArtSkills Chisel Tip | Dual-Ended | Large Poster Markers||9.0||View on Amazon|
|Mr. Sketch 1924061 Washable Scented Markers||9.4||View on Amazon|
|BIC Intensity Metallic Permanent Marker||9.2||View on Amazon|
1. Sharpie Permanent Markers | Chisel Tip Markers
Sharpie Chisel Tip Permanent Markers have a versatile tip that makes broad or fine marks. So you can express yourself any way you want. You can dare to create proudly permanent, intensely brilliant art on practically any surface with Sharpie Permanent Markers. To ensure your imagination can travel, the markers are filled with quick-drying, fade-resistant, and smear-resistant ink. Sharpie is built for those who believe bold is brave and that self-expression ignites a fire in your soul.
You will get this set worth the price for its multi-purpose poster markers. Primarily, the chisel tip draws more than one way. In detail, its pointed end is ideal for detailing or writing, while the broad tip offers wider coverage. You can draw strokes of different weights depending on the tilt of your hand.
Sharpie markers put an end to dull and boring, igniting your imagination to create drawings and visuals packed with a level of depth, detail, and brilliance that simply can’t be matched.
A chisel tip lets you write two ways: go bold and draw broad lines or pivot and use the point for details, making these markers perfect for the class, office, home, and beyond.
- Proudly permanent on paper, plastic, metal, and most other surfaces.
- Intensely brilliant with a mix of vibrant, eye-popping colors.
- Remarkably resilient with water and fade-resistant ink.
- Endlessly versatile with countless uses for class, office, home, and beyond.
- Quick-drying ink is AP certified.
2. Crayola XL Poster Markers | Assorted Classic Colors
Whether it’s for a science fair project, homework assignment, or DIY craft, these project supplies offer color and coverage for a variety of creative ideas. Crayola project poster markers, poster crayons, premium construction paper, and more help create a finished presentation you can be proud of. You can use these art supplies on multiple surfaces. They’re versatile enough to complete a number of school projects in the classroom and at home.
You can draw bold lines in thick or thin strokes on posters, signs, decorations, and more. They lay down smooth, creamy color on a variety of surfaces and no sharpening is required. You can turn basic crafts and hand lettering projects into brilliant, multi-dimensional works of art. They create sparkly, shimmering effects on poster board, foam board, construction paper, and regular paper. Moreover, you can pain without the traditional hassle of setup, spills, or clean-up.
This bundle is suitable for children. As advertised, it has extra-large poster markers, making them comfortable to grip with their tiny hands. Moreover, the chisel tips are wider than ordinary ones. Kids will surely love scribbling with them given their enthusiasm for drawing or coloring big pictures.
- Includes 4 XL poster markers for posters, signs, decorations, and more.
- Features Black, Green, Blue, and Red markers.
- These supersized markers are perfect for a variety of full-coverage art projects and crafts.
- Create thick or thin lines with these bold, chisel tip markers from Crayola.
- School projects stand out with these heavy-duty Crayola markers in classic colors.
- Wash clean from skin and most washable clothing.
3. ArtSkills Chisel Tip | Dual-Ended | Large Poster Markers
ArtSkills Bright washable poster markers are perfect for both big and small projects. The jumbo 1/2″ tip can be used to make thin lines for detailed work or broad strokes for larger areas. This package of 4 dual-ended markers includes 8 bright colors; Green, Pink, Yellow, Blue, Magenta, Teal, Purple, and Orange. They are perfect for creating posters, large school projects, and more.
The colors went on with ease and showed up bright and vivid, definitely adding to the artistic merit of the work. Having the colors doubled up, with 2 on each marker, made for easier organization and handling. You can buy additional markers of other brands, but you can use these for most of the rainbow-colored items on the poster, with good results. Not sure about the durability or extended use of the product, but there were no immediate problems with ink supply or flow. The set seemed a bit pricey, but the speed of prime shipping worked out perfectly for meeting the project.
- Washable for easy cleanup.
- Safe for children.
- Two colors in one marker, 8 different colors.
- Writes on most surfaces.
- Comes with eight bright colors in just four marker sets.
4. Mr. Sketch 1924061 Washable Scented Markers
You can unleash your child’s imagination into a world of cinnamon-scented giraffes and ice cream-coated airplanes with Mr. Sketch Scented washable markers. From the captivating scents of blueberry and cherry to fresh smells inspired by ice cream, movie night, and the holidays, the aromas and colors are sure to stir creativity.
Mr. Sketch markers feature a thick barrel that’s easy for kids to grip and a versatile chisel tip that delivers three-line widths. That means your budding artist can confidently pivot between a precision point and bold strokes.
From coloring books to unique creations, the vibrant shades jump off the page. Plus, the brightly colored body is easy for kids to recognize. The chisel tip is great for coloring in large sections of a picture. They last a long time and are simply a pleasure to use. The colors and scents are vibrant and fun, and the kids love them.
- Washable for easy cleanup.
- The exciting array of scents helps spark creativity.
- Bold shades create a fun coloring experience.
- A large cylinder is easy for kids to handle.
- Assembled in the USA using AP-certified nontoxic ink.
- Safe for children over 3 years of age.
5. BIC Intensity Metallic Permanent Marker
Add a sparkling touch to your adult coloring pages, doodles, and art projects with BIC intensity metallic permanent markers. These ACMI-approved and non-toxic permanent markers feature low-odor, acid-free inks that deliver metallic sparkling color on dark or light surfaces. Each marker comes equipped with a fine point ideal for detail work and a comfortable rubber grip. A unique snap cap helps prevent dry-out so you can work with confidence and let your creativity shine. This pack of eight permanent markers includes an assortment of shimmery metallic colors.
Make your mark on glass, plastic, paper, foil, photos, metal, and even oily and damp surfaces without the smell. With a durable tip that prevents wear down, you’ll have long-lasting, low-odor color where and when you need it. These fade and water-resistant markers also dry quickly. So you can work with confidence. The versatile fine point is perfect for art projects, crafts, labeling, and more.
- Vibrant ACMI- approved and non-toxic metallic permanent markers add sparkle to your adult coloring books and art projects.
- Low-odor, acid-free ink for marking on light and dark porous surfaces.
- A unique snap cap with vapor seal technology helps prevent dry-out.
- Durable fine point ideal for detail work.
- Soft rubber grip for enhanced comfort and control.