Best deep pour epoxy resin ensures a versatile of high-quality artistic purposes that meet the needs of epoxy resin artists in a great deal. The best-quality epoxy resins come with very effective UV protection contained in the epoxy that protects the finished artwork from yellowing and maintains its shine. So the artwork you produce with it will not be yellow under UV light later on. High viscosity in the epoxy resin also makes sure good color separation. Here we compiled the best epoxy resin for thick pours considering the detail including quality, price, how safe to use, durability, etc.
Best Deep Pour Epoxy Resin
|Craft Resin Epoxy Resin Kit – 34 oz Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin for Painting Art, Coating, Casting, Jewelry Making, River Table, Countertop, Cheeseboard, Tumbler||9.1||See on Amazon|
|Incredible Solutions Pourable Plastic Clear Casting Resin 1.5 Gallon Kit, Deep Pours Up to 2″ Thick For River Tables, Jewelry, Figurines||9.4||See on Amazon|
|DR CRAFTY Clear Epoxy Resin Crystal Clear 2 Part Epoxy Casting Resin 1 Gallon Kit||9.0||See on Amazon|
|FGCI Deep Pour Epoxy Resin Kit Crystal Clear Liquid Glass – 2 to 4 Inches Plus Clear Epoxy Resin at One Time for Live Edge, River Tables, and Wood Filler||9.4||See on Amazon|
|NAKED FUSION Epoxy Resin Deep Pour Crystal Clear Formula – 2 Inch Thick Pour Casting Resin for River Tables, Deep Resin Molds, Live Edge Wood, and Deep Art Casting||9.1||See on Amazon|
|Art ‘N Glow Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin – 32 Ounce Kit||9.2||See on Amazon|
|ArtResin Epoxy Resin Crystal Clear Non – Toxic 1 Gallon Kit||9.3||See on Amazon|
1. Craft Resin Epoxy Resin Kit – 34 oz Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin for Art, Coating, Casting, Jewelry Making
Because of high usability, best quality, and popularity among the artists, our top choice is Craft Resin designed to look gorgeous, strong, and durable. It is crystal clear epoxy, amazing clear cast, and is perfect for deep pours to meet your need efficiently. Practically, Craft Resin increases the attractiveness and value of whatever it’s used on.
This kit will give you everything you need to get started with Craft Resin-500ml/17Oz epoxy resin and 500ml/17Oz hardener, reusable mixing stick, and gloves.
This is very easy to use as well as self-leveling. Its 1:1 mixing ratio, simply mix two-part epoxy resin and hardener by volume.
Most importantly Craft Resin is UV resistant, food-safe, non-toxic, odorless, non-flammable, and not hazardous.
You will really like using this 2 part epoxy to strengthen and bond extra layers of paper to the artwork.
When you apply it over the tops of pieces, it enhances contrast and colors, as well as adding a layer on how much is used of protection and opacity effects, generally will get a glossy finish on surfaces.
- It’s promised to offer you an amazing clear cast, thick pour, deep pour, and excellent shine.
- The resin is bubble-free, self-leveling, and comes with non-toxic materials.
- It’s easy to use, no hazardous, non-flammable, no solvents, and highly odorless.
- It can guard against ultraviolet rays, oxidation, dirt, cracking, yellowing, and many more impacts.
- You will have a reusable mixing stick and gloves through this top-quality resin.
2. Incredible Solutions Pourable Plastic Clear Casting Resin 1.5 Gallon Kit, Deep Pours Up to 2″ Thick For River Tables, Jewelry, Figurines
Most probably Incredible Solutions is that you are looking for the best Epoxy Resin for Thick Pours up to 2″ thick ideal for any kind of use for river tables, live edges, casting, and embedding applications.
It is a colored epoxy resin compatible and mixes well with mica pigment powders, and cures crystal clear.
While many coating epoxies require thin pours of no more than 1/8-1/4 inch per application. This pourable plastic deep pour is capable of pours up to 2 inches thick. This is a very slow curing product allowing for longer work times and low heat exotherm. Be sure curing products are kept in a clean, dry, dust-free environment.
A high gloss, ultra-clear finish makes this epoxy resin perfect for river tables, live-edge tables, jewelry, figurine, and other castings.
Incredible Solutions epoxy resin mixes well with mica pigment powders for colored epoxy applications. This epoxy is not meant to be mixed with or poured over oil-based products. You should not pour it over oil-based paint or stain.
- It can offer 2 inches thick deep pour on river tables, live edges, casting, and embedding projects.
- It allows minimal bubbles in the course of working and executes the overall process smoothly.
- The resin can strongly eliminate craters, fish eyes, and other potential imperfections.
- You can mix it with mica powder pigments to have a crystal-clear coating over any surface.
- It dries out soon, is resistant to water, and comes with completely safe ingredients.
3. DR CRAFTY Clear Epoxy Resin Crystal Clear 2 Part Epoxy Casting Resin 1 Gallon Kit
DR. CRAFTY is perfect for any application and ideal for wood finishes, crystal clear coating. It is strong, transparent, and fully UV resistant ensuring long-lasting results.
It offers everything all the tools you need to start creating comes with bonus items so you can get started right away 2×16.9-ounce measuring cups with spouts, 2x large sticks for mixing, and 2x plastic spreader to ensure an even finish.
This is very easy to use and ready whenever you just mix it and use it straight away according to your needs. Mix one part resin to one part hardener, and then you’ll have 45 minutes of work time at room temperature to produce your finest work.
Unlike cheap alternatives, this epoxy resin will remain crystal clear all the time and is fully resistant to yellowing as well as being non-toxic.
The formula was developed to help you every step of the way. It gives you the reliable consistency you’ve been looking for so that you can show off your incredible craft skills.
- The resin is straightforward to use and takes only 45 minutes at room temperature to work on.
- It’s formulated to deliver reliable, strong, and atmospheric impacts resistant coating.
- It’s ideal for a wood finish, jewelry making, artworks, and many more embedding projects.
- You will come across minimal bubbles and find optimal safety during the working period.
- It includes two sticks for mixing, a plastic spreader for even finish, and cups for measuring.
4. FGCI Deep Pour Epoxy Resin Kit Crystal Clear Liquid Glass – 2 to 4 Inches
FGCI Deep Pour Epoxy Resin makes sure that not only can you pour liquid glass deep pour epoxy thicker at 2-4 inches and higher, but it is harder, to protect it from damage, more heat resistant to prevent warping, and more stable to provide with a strong structure with no flexing.
These attributes are what differentiate liquid glass from the competition. In fact, you’ll find nothing more clear, harder, or more workable.
This Liquid Glass Deep Pour Epoxy resin kit is a two-part epoxy and has a thinner viscosity with bubble releasing attributes that assist in giving the finished product a practically bubble-less finish with unparalleled depth and clarity.
Liquid Glass is formulated to use within all casting applications such as river tables, void filling live-edge tables, casting art, and even small jewelry castings.
If you have a small project like a ring mold or jewelry make sure to mix up no less than a pint at a time. If mixing less than a pint it is much easier to mix the incorrect volumes which is a common mistake leading to curing issues.
It is ideally suited for accepting and dispersing mica powder pigments, liquid pigments, and alcohol inks and dyes. Liquid Glass is the ideal epoxy for evenly distributing color and suspending inks and powders.
Paint, acrylic paint, and oil-based paint are not recommended to use with this epoxy and can have negative results.
- This epoxy resin can work with mica powder, pigment powder, alcohol ink, and dyes.
- It will deliver you a thick pour ultra-clear finish by maintaining the utmost embellishment.
- You will have the highest ultraviolet ray resistance and self-leveling performance through it.
- It’s perfect for removing craters, fish eyes, and other common imperfections from the surface.
- You can mix it at ease and apply it without any safety concerns as it comes with non-toxic materials.
5. NAKED FUSION Epoxy Resin Deep Pour Crystal Clear Formula – 2 Inch Thick Pour Casting Resin
NAKED FUSION is specially formulated for river tables, live-edge tables, deep casting, and deep art projects.
The best quality crystal clear resin has an excellent UV resistance. This high-performance professional-grade casting resin is perfect for all your casting and deep pour projects. It has a low viscosity, flows easily, and a slow exothermic reaction offers a longer working time. Deep Pour is a slower curing resin but well worth the wait to achieve amazing clarity.
It works excellent with mica pigments, resin tints, and dyes producing beautiful vivid colors. It has fantastic color stability to preserve the rich colors of your project.
The Deep Pour Resin cures crystal clear and also mixes beautifully pigments and colorants. You can achieve great vibrant colors from translucent to opaque depending on the vision for your project, craft, or art casting. This Deep Pour Resin has lower viscosity which helps release bubbles easily with a Heat Gun or Torch to get a beautiful finished product.
- You will have up to two-inch thicker pour casting through this self-leveling resin.
- This epoxy resin is saturated with high-class, effective, and quality materials.
- The used materials are odor-free, non-flammable, non-toxic, and water-resistant.
- It has low viscosity, allows minimal bubbles, and offers a long-lasting coating.
- It can produce vivid color by mixing with mica powder, dyes, and alcohol ink.
6. Art ‘N Glow Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin – 32 Ounce Kit
You can use ART ‘N Glow clear epoxy resin for all of your casting and coating applications. It hardens crystal clear and hard as a rock.
It is proven to ensure that the resin is a perfect match for all of our glow-in-the-dark and other craft pigments.
ART ‘N Glow is self-leveling, self degassing, odor-free, resistant to yellowing from sun exposure.
The one-to-one mix ratio is foolproof and has a forgiving 40 minute work time. Perfect to use to coat tables and bars, encapsulate objects, cast figurines and jewelry, and make resin paintings.
Epoxy resin can be used on canvas, wood, concrete, granite, ceramics, precious stones, rocks, paper, and more to give a durable, glass-like, and crystal clear finish.
This is a customized epoxy resin formula that can also be used for casting objects using any suitable mold available. Whatever your creative idea, art project, or material, bring it to life and make it shine with specially formulated art resin.
ART ‘N Glow epoxy resin blend is ideal for casting jewelry, including earrings, pendants, rings, figurines, coasters, paperweights, DIY crafts, and custom molds.
Ideal for clear coating and sealing artwork, photography, paintings, paper collages, tabletops, bar tops, counters, and more.
- It can offer crystal-clear, stunning, and durable casting and coating performance.
- It comes with a self-leveling facility, low viscosity, and increased impact-resistant quality.
- The resin is non-flammable, bubble-free, odorless, and doesn’t contain any toxic materials.
- You could mix it at ease and find the desired coating within 40 minutes at best.
- It can release craters and be mixed with other craft pigments to offer excellent shine.
7. ArtResin Epoxy Resin Crystal Clear Non-Toxic 1 Gallon Kit
ArtResin Epoxy Resin we do suggest the Best Epoxy Resin for Thick Pours. ArtResin is specifically designed for all your creative projects. Most significantly, it is made for artists by artists. This formula is engineered to offer unparalleled non-yellowing protection. ArtResin increases the attractiveness and value of your creative art project. Its advanced stabilization additives provide superior, long-term clarity.
ArtResin is perfect for paintings, photography, jewelry, woodworking, and even more.
- It can be used directly and saturated with high-quality materials to offer top-notch coating performance.
- The resin is certified as food-safe, non-flammable, non-toxic, and features no VOCs.
- You will have unparalleled ultraviolet rays and yellowing protection through it.
- It’s self-leveling, easy to use, compatible with pigments, and capable to offers high-gloss casting.
- It comes with low viscosity and can increase the attractiveness of the surface significantly.
Why Epoxy Resin is the Best for Thick Pours or Deep Pour?
Epoxy resin tends to be stronger than other resins, of course, they are much less brittle than polyester because they have very good flexural strength.
The great flexural strength makes it ideal for laminating or casting load-bearing forms or those which will be subjected to stress. Humidity or chemical resistance has been increased in epoxies which makes them desirable for outdoor sculpture.
In fact, epoxy resin’s great adhesive qualities, better wetting properties, and the relatively long pot-life before it starts gelling, and its toughness, it is considered ideal for coating or laminating. Moreover, epoxy resin is a common element in some specific paint finishes for the home practitioner. The longer working time makes it perfect if you want to mix your own resin paints.
You can use epoxy resin as an adhesive and it has very good gap-filling properties when combined with fillers. Epoxy resin will bond wood, metal, and even quite a few plastics. For instance, it will usually bond with any plastic affected by acetone. In addition, epoxy will bond well to cured polyester fiberglass but polyester won’t return the favor on epoxy.
By nature, epoxy is more adhesive than polyester or polyurethane because it is able to form bonds with the substrate at the atomic level whereas other resins can only bond mechanically by gripping tightly.
Epoxy resin is widely used for its strong adhesive qualities, making it a versatile product in many industries. It potentially offers resistance to heat and chemical applications, making it an ideal product for anyone needing a stronghold under pressure. Epoxy resin is also a durable product that you can use with various materials, including wood, fabric, glass, or metal.